College Awareness Night was great success!
Post date: Sep 26, 2016 9:32:11 PM
Congratulations are in order for the hard work that Ms. Davila has put in to making our College Awareness Night the most well attended that it has ever been, reaching an impressive attendance of 170 parents.
In short, all but four of 87 Seniors attended the Senior/Parent Meeting with at least one parent last Thursday. (Photos are attached.)
In addition, with her support:
· 5 college representatives visited Belmont last week: SUNY Maritime, College of Mt. St. Vincent, SUNY New Paltz, Wells College (NY), and Caldwell University (NJ).
· Seniors assisted with of the above mentioned college presentations
· Sophomores attended the 10th Grade Assembly on 9/19 where CBI was introduced and college readiness was discussed.
· Juniors attended the 11th Grade Assembly on 9/20 where CBI was introduced and college readiness was discussed
· Saul Bernanber submitted an application for Lehigh's Diversity Achievers Program - and was accepted! He will be participating on Oct. 9 and 10 for this.
· Shelly Delarosa registered for Baruch's SEEK for a Day event on 9/30